วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

WebQuest " as defined by Tom March



"A WebQuest is a scaffolded learning structure that uses links to essential resources on the World Wide Web and an authentic task to motivate students’ investigation of a central, open-ended question, development of individual expertise and participation in a final group process that attempts to transform newly acquired information into a more sophisticated understanding. The best WebQuests do this in a way that inspires students to see richer thematic relationships, facilitate a contribution to the real world of learning and reflect on their own metacognitive processes."
http://bestwebquests.com/what_webquests_are.asp

1 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to seek unused things. Right now I'm manufacturing my private pv panels. I'm doing it all alone without the assistance of my men. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a truly amazing website that explains how to contruct solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I'd really appreciate it, cause I truly love [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys are great.